Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I love this picture of little Luke holding his head up so strong and looking at his sister Lily.
Clay loves to go anywhere with his dad. He especially loves riding on his dirt bike and going to car races at the local track. I think James has found a soul mate. (By the way, it was Mustache March. Thankfully, that's over!)

Is this really the only picture I have of Luke's and Lily's blessing day? James gave them beautiful blessings January 25th, 2009. Thanks to the family and friends who joined us for that special day.


My little twinners :). What cute sisters! Both are such sweethearts.



Wish Luke could have made this family photo. He must have been sleeping. But cute nonetheless.




5 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pics. Cute kids. I love the one of the twinner sisters. How are you holding up?

Adrian said...

Your girls look so cute in matching shirts! I love that picture of Lillie in the bumbo. I put Hayley in hers and she looks the exact same way! Hilarious! Apparently she needs to get a little stronger before we do that again! I can believe how big your kids are getting! So dang cute!!!

Sandra Nixon said...

Love the pic of claire and lily!

Niki said...

Great pictures! I love the picture of James with the mustache. Matthew went through his mustache faze...I too, am glad it's over :)

HowellAZ said...

Ha! Love the 'stache - but it is a cute picture! It's fun to see how they are growing up (and so fast). Oh, I put my pregnancy ticker on my blog - this gives a more accurate count than I do. I think when I talked to you I was a bit off. :)